Monday, September 13, 2010

Looking ahead

I've got a busy week ahead of me! I have 2 cakes this week (one is an order!) and the other for our boy who will be 3!!!! We are also potty training....he stays dry for the most part (mostly because I remind him it's time to go) but there have been occassions he has told me it's time.

Our baby girl just turned 9 months. She now has 5 teeth, is clapping her hands, pulling herself up, usually quite happy, but bedtime.......goodness! She feeds 2-3 times through the night and it is wearing me out. I have tried to let her cry it out at night but because the crib is in our room, we don't get any sleep that way. I just nurse her and she falls back to sleep again. I think it's a comfort thing right now.


Time to put the little one's down for a nap....I think I could use one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment