Monday, September 20, 2010

Random pics

We had a good weekend. We went down to see hubby's grandparents and did some shooting. I can still say I'm not fond of guns!! Those suckers were powerful and intimidating. I enjoy shooting the rifle, but the handguns are not my thing! We also celebrated Granddad's birthday which was nice. Happy Birthday Granddad!
My grandparents also just celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary yesterday. Happy Anniversary to you both. We miss you and love you!
Our daughter has started taking typing lessons. Grandpa L found her a great typing program and also gave her her very own real computer! Needless to say she is very excited and has been doing well with her lessons.
Here are a few random pics over the last several days. Our boy is enjoying his birthday present from Aunt/Uncle & cousins in the tub. The little foam pieces stick to the side of the tub when wet. He didn't want to get out!





3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures of the kids. I can't believe how big our little one looks in these pictures! Goodness,she is growing up so fast!! I'm glad our little guy is enjoying his birthday gifts. Our oldest also looks very grown up with that keyboard in front of her. Thanks for sharing Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he liked the foam dinosaurs. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to your Grandparents! I remember celebrating their 60th with them and wonder where the eight years have gone! That is so special to have all those years together!!! The pictures are so cute of baby girl and then the one with brother and her. Glad our big girl is enjoying the computer and doing well with her typing lessons. Looks like she has good fingering on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete