Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovin' my day

It's been pretty quiet this morning. Kids doing their schoolwork, little ones playing..... Here is some stuff our big boy has been working on. He is learning proper sentence structure, dictation/spelling, putting numbers in order....
Our little guy is spending his first day in 'big boy' underwear! He has been good with staying dry all day (as long as I continually remind him).
Today I'll be making his cake for the party tomorrow. I hope I can get my thoughts together and have it turn out nice :) We've got dinosaurs, volcano and lava, rocks....ooohhh here goes!


these sentences were dictated to him



2 comments:

  1. My goodness!!!!! Your boys are starting to look quite a lot alike. At first I thought I was looking at a picture of the younger one until I looked closer.
    That is very good work he has done. Our girl looks very studious. That is a cute picture of our three year old. That is quite the milestone he is at now. Glad to hear the training is going well.
    Looking forward to seeing his cake tomorrow.
    Take care all of you - Love Mom

    PS Still looking for that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like you had a great day. Those are all such sweet pictures of all the kids! Wow! That is wonderful how our oldest boy is doing! I know you have to be happy with his progress! I sure am!!! Also, we're thrilled to hear our youngest one is doing so well with the training! Hope you'll have a great day today as well. I started to put tomorrow but realized it already is! :)

    ReplyDelete