Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 months and counting


Is it time for the baby yet??? I think they are all anxious to meet their sister! With 3 months to go and an ever-expanding belly, we wait as our countdown gets closer and closer. They each give her a kiss at night before bed and love to rub mommy's tummy. The other day our little one comes out with his shirt hiked up pointing to his belly saying 'baby'. Our daughter lately has been playing 'mommy' alot with her dolls pretending she is pregnant, and our older son just loves to sit beside mommy with his hand on my belly. What love this baby girl is going to be surrounded by!!
Monday I go for my glucola test for gestational diabetes. I have been fine with our past 3 children so I'm hoping for good results with this one!

2 comments:

  1. yay! a belly picture! You look great! I love the kisses and rubs they give to the new baby and after the baby is born! Do you have a name picked out?

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute picture of our boy loving his little sister with kisses!!! How wonderful they are all excited for her arrival.She will already be a very loved little girl when she gets here.What a joyous day that will be for us all.I BETTER have a camera by then.It seems like forever since we have seen everyone down there.

    ReplyDelete