Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reading time


There are not too many kids that don't enjoy reading!! Our kids love books and hubby always laughs at me when I read to the kids because I really get into the story with my many voices and dynamics. So while Mommy was making supper last night, it was daddy's turn. We even got a nice surprise in the mail the other day from the kids great Aunt and Uncle. They each got a new book that they keep in the car with them and a big book full of animal stories that big sister can read to them. I'm really trying to find a good series for our daughter to read on her own (grade 2-3 level) that is Christian based....so any ideas would be great!! I did come across a Rachel Yoder series that looks like it might be nice. I think I just need to get out the the Christian bookstore and search through the kids section!

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture! Looks like everyone is enjoying the story including Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,what a sweet picture that is!!I like to see Daddys playing or doing things with their children.I can't read the title of the book,but it looks like everyone is interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.amazon.com/Millies-Unsettled-Season-Book-1/dp/1928749097/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237432133&sr=8-1#

    have you heard of this series? I can't wait for Rachel to read them! They look excellent!

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete