Monday, September 28, 2009

Gastroenternologist

Our daughter went for her appointment today for her stomach pains. It's been 3 months now. I have to say September has been much better than the past 2 months. He looked over all her tests, bloodwork, etc and he really doesn't think there is anything bad going on right at the moment. He felt around her abdomen and he could feel gas and fluid. I'm sure glad we have met our medical deductible because that would have been frustrating to pay out a couple hundred dollars to hear she has gas!!! *smile* The doctor said we can try any of the gas aids out there and stuff to see if that helps. He did want us to try taking her off dairy for week or so. Because she has been having bowel issues as well for a couple months, this could be the beginning of a lactose problem. So I guess we just wait and see if things improve with these few changes. If not, he said to come back and we'll look more into it.
While we were out, I also picked up my first Christmas gift :) I've spotted it for weeks now and knew it wasn't going to be around for long. Hard to believe it is less than 3 months away!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I am really glad to hear there is nothing that he can see wrong with our girl!!Also,I hope there isn't a lactose problem.Will pray for our girl.
    Glad to hear you have a head start on Christmas shopping.It will be here before we know it.
    I trust the kids are feeling a little better today, and you are able to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete