Saturday, September 19, 2009

This week in review

So this week I've been printing off more pictures trying to catch up on all the kids photo albums. I am still over a year behind!! I think I've reached the end of May '08 so I have a long way to go!
School has been going well. Our Monday - Saturday routine has held up nicely with little to normal complaining :) Our daughter is loving her new math curriculum. We were doing Singapore math which she did average with (her difficulties lied with all the word problems!) Switching to Horizons she is now is Grade 3 math and doing really well. What I plan to do (since she is so far ahead) is work through Horizons 3 and then follow up with Singapore 3. Our son is doing really well! He gets very upset if I cut his school days short and begs for more. Oh to have children so eager to learn!!!! We should definitely be done all the kindergarten curriculum before his 5th birthday. It is going to be interested adjusting and managing my time when baby arrives. With our 3rd child, I was only schooling one at the time and it wasn't too bad. With schooling 2 now, and a toddler running arounding, with a new baby.....will be quite the adventure!!!
I did want to wish my grandparents a Happy Anniversary today. Hubby and I were actually going to get married on the same day, but with our pastor already booked for that day we had to move our date ahead a few weeks. We are also heading to see the kids great grandparents today to wish Granddad a Happy Birthday. Hopefully I'll have some nice pictures to post later - if the rain stops!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad all is going well with school.You will have your hands full with a baby to look after, a toddler and two in school.
    Yes, Mom and Dad celebrated 67 yrs. married today!! Happy Birthday to George,hope he had a great day with his family.

    ReplyDelete