Monday, September 7, 2009

We're here!

I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging :) We are all doing well....just seem to be busy lately. We are doing great sticking to our new school schedule and I have no doubts we will finish before baby arrives. I'm really liking our line-up for next year's schooling. I'm just waiting to purchase a few more books for our Bible and Science subjects.
I do want to give a praise as well. Hubby has been blessed with a constant flow of work over the past couple months. Sometimes weeks can be slow but then other weeks make up for it. Our Lord has continually provided and supplied work during these months of lay-off. We have been so excited to see how God has worked things out. Although I would love to have the stability of a full-time position, it has been so wonderful having hubby working from home and we've enjoyed the flexibility that comes with it!!
We also have a birthday coming up next week. Hard to believe my baby is turning 2!! He's quite the character and is developing a funny personality as well. Some of my favorite words from him right now are de-lick-a (for delicious), bad boy (when someone does something wrong), and 2 claps of the hand for 'amen'. He will repeat his prayer after me but when I try and get him to say 'amen' he will only clap.....(after his first time praying we all clapped for him and since then that is how he wants to end his prayers) That, he will definitely have to grow out of!!! *smile*
So now off to complete our day of school and enjoy the afternoon with daddy.

3 comments:

  1. That's okay, I had to take a blogging break too. Very sick! Hope to be back on track this week! I'm glad your husband has had work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful things are going smoothly for you all right now,after all the stress.Good to hear school will finish on schedule.We enjoyed talking to the kids yesterday,and thankful our girl is healed completely.We too are thankful to God for His provision of work for hubby.I certainly missed going to your blog and not finding anything new.Glad your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! You're under 100 days! Time will really fly by fast now. We're so thankful for the blessing of hubby getting the needed work. Also, we're glad to see you back on, too!

    ReplyDelete