Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today's news

Today hubby is taking the van into the repair shop....again. Our air conditioner completely died yesterday. No cool air at all. I sure hope they fix it right this time!! What a fiasco the last time we took the van in for repairs.
Our daughter is also having a rough day today. I don't know if it is her allergies or she is getting a cold. She was sitting on the deck yesterday for some sunshine, but our back yard is full of trees (some of which she is allergic to) so I'll keep an eye on her today to see what it develops into. Last week I don't know what got up her nose, but her day was full of sneezing. Same thing today....all in her nose....poor girl.
I'm still waiting on the results of my gestational diabetes test I had on Monday. They said no news is good news, so I'm hoping NOT to get a phone call!! Our baby counter is almost in the 70's!!!! Woohoo.
Hubby opened the door this morning to go clean out the van and we had another friendly visitor on our doorstep. He slithered off into the grass....I'm looking forward to the fall and winter!! Speaking of visitors, we have had several dogs dropped off in our neighborhood lately. I guess people can't afford to feed them anymore or something.....but this is the 5th stray that has wandered our subdivision. It's getting annoying and they scare the kids when they come running up barking at them (gets me annoyed when they are all dirty and want to jump up on the kids clothes!!)
Hopefully the rest of our day will go smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope our girl isn't going to feel bad for too long.And what is up with the dogs in your area? Would you call the animal control people to come get them?People can be so cruel to animals.I certainly hope they fix the van properly this time.Also trust your results will come back and everything will be great.
    Sat.I go for bloodwork,and praying the results will be great as well.Sat.is also moving day for your sister.Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete