Monday, September 21, 2009

Brothers

I've been trying to catch up with the photo albums again. I'm still over a year behind....takes a lot of work to sort through and choose the ones for printing!!! I had just printed off some pics of our older son in a cute Sunday outfit and realized this past Sunday our youngest was dressed in the same outfit.....so I had to take pictures to compare. Here they both are....at 2 1/2 yrs and 2 yrs.




And here's one of all 3. Do you think someone is getting tired of having their picture taken??!!

2 comments:

  1. They are really cute pictures!!!That dress looks so cute on our girl.How is she doing these days?Is she still picky in her food?Our big boy usually likes to have his picture taken I thought.The comparison shots are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures! They are all growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete