Sunday, December 5, 2010

Here we go .... again

Number 10??? Have we really had 10 colds this year? All the kids have a nasty one right now. Poor baby girl is soooo stuffed up, she is refusing to nurse. It's killing me!!! I sure hope it is due to the cold and she is not self-weaning. I'm not ready for that yet! She had to sleep upright in her swing all night, and the night before I held her most of the night (I think she had a very sore throat). I guess this means we'll at least have our colds out of the way for Christmas :)
So, hubby's off to church today alone....maybe I can grab a few more winks....

4 comments:

  1. Oh,I feel so sorry for you all. But yes it would certainly be nice to be rid of them by Christmas so you can enjoy the holidays more. I pray that our little one is going to start feeling better shortly. So you and hubby are the only ones feeling good?
    And how did things go yesterday? Have fun?

    Did you read my last comment on the previous one?
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far we are both ok...I would just hate to come down with it with only a week before our Christmas program (I have alot of singing!)
    Our girl wants a flower basket for her cake...that will be interesting! But that is what she wants.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alissa,do you still want a nice snowfall?(camera) I know exactly where you can find one. HERE!!!!!!Oh my,we have soooooo much snow. People almost seem to stay outside just to keep up with it,as far as shoveling goes. It is beautiful though. The two kids had fun playing outside in it today but could hardly walk because there is so much and so high. I think their daddy had fun in it too. Anyway,just thought I'd mention it to you.
    I took the most beautiful picture today of a cardinal in our tree out back,sitting on a snow covered branch with snow falling all around. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the kids are feeling better today! We sure missed them yesterday! Hope you and hubby do stay well especially with the Christmas program so close now. That did sound like a beautiful picture that "Mom" took with the cardinal! Maybe we'll get a pretty snow this year. We can always dream! :)

    ReplyDelete