Friday, November 14, 2008

Chore charts

I tried this once before when the kids were younger and it didn't work so well at the time. I think definitely now that they are a little older, this will work much better. I don't like to have to constantly remind the kids to clean up after themselves, tidy their areas etc. I'm hoping that with these charts, they will see what their duties are in the house and that they are helping to make the household run smoothly. As they get older we will adjust their charts with more responsibility. I have posted these in their room as a reminder. Since our 3 year old can't read I have used pictures to help him remember.

1 comment:

  1. Those charts are so nice. You always have such wonderful ideas to make learning fun! I liked the pants and skirt that you made, too. Is there a shirt big enough to make me a skirt? :-)

    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete