Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love a great find....


I am so thankful for this great deal!!! I have several curriculum books I need to get for our next year and to buy them new would just be so expensive. I have been searching ebay for discounts and could not seem to find the books I needed and when I did, they were going for the same price as buying them new. Yesterday I just happened to find these two books (which I need!!) that had just been posted for $19.00 (total with shipping....'like new'). These books are over $70.00 new! I couldn't believe it....perseverance has paid off. Thank you Lord for bringing these my way.
I love this series for our History work. (We have been using a borrowed copy) It is taking us chronologically through the Bible as well as adding significant times in our World History. I take this series make it a complete study by adding language art (she writes a report about what she has learned, writes out key verses relating to the subject), art work (draws something related to the study), geography (we find where it takes place and color a map of the area), and reading (I get her to read part of the story from the Bible). We have really been enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. What a excellent find and price! I am going to start looking on ebay! I have never bought anything on ebay before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes patience but I have bought about 20 curriculum related items from ebay and I have not had a problem with receiving any of the books. It has saved me soooo much money!!

    ReplyDelete