Monday, October 26, 2009

Appointment

Went for another appoinment today. Blood pressure still very high!! I was put on the monitor for 20 minutes to check baby and she was very active and I even had a contraction recorded :) All my blood work from last week came back fine. He just said REST!! I need to put my feet up and lay on my left side during the day. I also went from measuring 32 weeks to measuring 35 weeks ( I am currently 33 weeks) He said blood pressure problems were suppose to decrease rate of growth...not increase :) So I get an ultrasound next week to measure growth and see how baby is doing. I always love getting a 'peak' at who is growing in there :)

3 comments:

  1. Please sweetheart,try and get some rest with your feet up.I know it is not easy with children wanting and needing your attention,BUTTTTTTTT please take care of yourself.Baby girl is doing fine,thats good news.Oh....if I could only help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or possibly too much amniotic fluid? Sorry you still have high bp! Do rest and enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy. She will be here before you know it! OH yeah.. we you early, late or on time according to the EDD with the others?

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. First was 2 days early, second was 4 days late, and third was induced a week early due to blood pressure being high! I'm thinking this one may end up early....we will see.

    ReplyDelete