Friday, October 30, 2009

Resting....

I'm resting alot and taking naps :) No more regular contractions like the other day....just some pains here and there. I'm anxious for my ultrasound next Wednesday to hopefully get an idea of how much she weighs.
With only a little over 4 weeks left of schooling, we have tapered off...I think I crammed about a year and a half's work into our daughters schedule this past year!! She needs a well deserved break. I do odds and ends with our 4 year old right now....keeping up with his reading mostly and reviewing numbers and spelling. They are getting in a lot of coloring lately :) Something they do while I have my feet up in the air. I've also been getting in alot of reading since I have to rest. I've gone through the book Creative Correction by Lisa Welchel and I'm going through Grace-based Parenting right now by Dr. Tim Kimmel. I've had my eyes opened to a few things that I do which I am eager to adjust.
We are also preparing to do some major organizing to clear up some space in the bedrooms. (or should I say I will be directing while hubby organizes!) Hopefully our ideas will work out well....I guess we'll see this weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad things are better for you,and you have been able to rest.I'm thankful to the Lord for His care over you.Our God is so good in answering our prayers.Glad to hear as well your having some time for yourself.They sound like interesting books.Soooo.....this weekend your you are going to lay on the bed in the bedrooms and tell hubby what to do?*smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear your opinion on Grace-based parenting! (maybe on FB?)
    Keep looking for it in the library, but can't find it... Heather

    ReplyDelete