Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend pictures

Looks like we are going to have lots of rain for awhile. I can always tell when a front is coming through because I get headaches now. But the weekend was nice and the kids were able to get out and play. Daddy was teaching our girl how to jump rope, our boy is learning how to ride a bike using brakes and not his feet! (He got a nice warning, if I saw him use his feet anymore to stop, I'd take his shoes.....barefoot breaking isn't pleasant :) Our little guy was just enjoying running around. Here are some pics from the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like everyone is having a good time!! I really like the picture of hubby.Did our girl manage to skip or did she tire of it?
    We have had so much rain here the last little while.I'm looking forward to Indian summer.Hope it comes.
    Seeing how your still Canadian,I'll wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.*smile*
    BTW, I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa,are the kids sizes the same as you have listed in your Christmas info?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6, 4 and 2 are the sizes they are in at this very moment. If you are thinking about maybe the summer or next fall you may want to go the next size up. I would much rather them be on the big side than only be able to wear them for a short time. I think the size 2 will definitely be fine but size 6 and 4 you may want to bump up to the next size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures!!! Glad everyone had fun including Daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete