Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekend

Schoolwork is done, some organizing going on, I really need to clean the house but just too pooped at the moment :) Just one of those lazy days. Already had a nap before noon! Not too much excitement over here today....

Hubby is going to be having a birthday in a couple weeks. I was excited about making a cake but he doesn't want one. He is FINALLY motivated to lose some weight and I don't want to tempt him!!!! He is down 11 pounds so far and I'm so proud of him. I on the other hand I have been gaining what he is losing...oh I don't know how I'm going to make it another 10 weeks. So I think we'll skip the party this year.

I never got a call back about my gestational diabetes test, so I am assuming all was well! Thank you Lord :) Well, off to put my feet up and order, eerr...I mean guide my kiddies through some household chores to help Mommy *grin*

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Ben!!!!! Keep up the good work,I mean weight loss.That is really great news.Maybe you could make him a cupcake instead of a whole cake.Just a thought!
    No news is good news I guess.I trust too, that your test was fine.Have a great day.Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Why is he not on Au?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tell him to smarten up :) He'll start recording.

    ReplyDelete