Friday, October 16, 2009

Hubby's birthday

Today is hubby's birthday. He has been working from the house pretty steadily for the last 2 weeks but today he has been out of the house all day. The kids are busy making cards for him, we are not having a cake or party since he is seriously dieting, so we are just going to hang around the house tonight and spend some time with the kids and just relax for the evening.
I did want to give him a big birthday wish though....

My dearest love,
I'm so thankful for you. I don't praise God or thank Him enough for you. Life can get so busy and many things I take for granted, including you. You are such a dedicated and loving husband and father. I'm thankful for what you do for us, without complaint, and with determination. I'm thankful for your love for me and the children and how you look forward to our growing family. I'm thankful for your desire to serve the Lord and your desire for our family to faithfully serve the Lord. We have had a wonderful 11 years together, growing together, loving one another, experiencing life together. God has blessed me tremendously with such a faithful and loving man and friend. You have made life such a joy, filled with wonderful memories, and such an anticipation for the future. I love you with every bit of my heart. I hope you enjoy your special day!
All my love,
your wife

4 comments:

  1. Thank you babe! You've a wonderful wife and loving mother! God has blessed me with you! I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you too! All my lovin, your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really sweet, Alissa, and again I want to wish my "Big Boy" a very happy birthday what's left of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure every husband would love to get a letter like that one from their spouse.The Lord has blessed you both with a great love for each other.You show respect and dedication toward one another.It is a blessing to me to see and know that my child has the man God has chosen for her,to share her life with.To build upon the love you have for each other,with family and love and service to our Lord and Saviour.Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ben. May God richly bless you today and in the upcoming year with love, joy, peace, happiness and continued good health. Love and prayers, Clara and Joe

    ReplyDelete