Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Contractions

For the past hour and a half I've been recording contractions....yikes! Hopefully this is just false labor pains. They are very light, not lasting too long, but have been coming anywhere from 3-5 mins. I'm now up walking around to see if I can shake them. I think it is probably a good time to think about packing the overnight bags etc. and getting things organzied for the hospital. I've been hoping for an early delivery but this is just a tad too early :) I'd like to get to the end of November!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!........Things aren't looking too good are they?Please go lay down and take it easy.Keep us informed as to what is going on.Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep walking around... I had false labour for my daughter a few times(but not quite that early). Sorry, I just realized this advice conflicts with your mom, but activity on your behalf is supposed to indicate whether or not it is false labour. My bigger advice is to pray and know we will too!

    ReplyDelete