Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Improvement!

I woke up this morning and can hear out of my left ear.  Thank you LORD!!!!  I'm not sure how much I can hear since the other side is so tightly sealed and everything still sounds very 'internal' at the moment.....but I can definitely hear a change from before.  Thank you everyone for praying for me.  Please continue to pray for the right side as well.  We can't get the drops to even go in this side so I don't know if that will delay the healing process.  The pressure is still building up as well.  I'm so thankful for this improvement, and thankful for so many who care and are praying.  It means a lot!!  Thank you Lord for your goodness!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad and thankful to hear of your improvement! We are continuing to pray for God's healing power on you.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete