Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Silence is NOT golden

Well, we can definitely rule out shingles now.  Shingles only affects one side of your body.  Last night my other ear completely sealed shut and now my lymph nodes have filled up to match the other side of my face.  How do you get swimmers ear in both ears?????  I can't hear a thing now....the pressure is unbelievable.   I feel like my head is in a vice being squeezed.  Eating is getting difficult since the lymph nodes that head towards the jaw are filling up on both sides now.  I can't tell you how much I hate this feeling.  Now, not only can I sympathize with those in chronic pain, I can now sympathize with those that have hearing loss.  It is so discouraging. Please pray for complete healing when I come to mind.

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you! Hope you heal quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time! That sounds really painful. Praying for God's healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We feel so badly for you and wish there was something we could do to help. We definitely are praying for you and that God will heal you as only He can.

    Sending lots and lots of prayers, love and hugs your way!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you sweetheart. It is awful when you have one of your children suffering and you can't do anything to make it better. I would love to be able to give you a great big hug. Praying for God's sustaining grace through this and that He will return you to full health once again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...still praying as one can only imagine the difficulty this brings you as a mamma and beyond.Hope it passes quickly......

    ReplyDelete