Monday, January 14, 2013

Thredup coupon

I'm going to share a little treasure I have found.  It is like a consignment shop with almost 'new' clothing for sale at discounted prices.  I have already purchased several things and have LOVED what I have received.  They even gave me a refund on a dress because of a flaw they found while shipping my order, and still sent the dress to me at no charge!  I have yet to find the flaw!!  Their customer service is fantastic and very quick to respond to any questions.  I am waiting for my next order in the mail this week :)
Below is a link for any first time buyers to save $10 off your order (shipping is $6.95). Have fun shopping! (I sure am)

http://www.thredup.com/r/HFLEMI


3 comments:

  1. That looks like it would be a good place to get some good deals. Their prices looked very reasonable with some cute things as well. Great customer service is always a plus! Thanks for sharing.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing the link! I just ordered our boy some clothes for the summer. How nice to be able to consignment shop from home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this store. I just received my fourth box today!!!!

    ReplyDelete