Monday, November 9, 2009

Another appointment

35 weeks! Today I went for the 20 min monitoring. She was very active and they recorded 2 contractions. I've been having false labor quite a bit. I usually experience at least a few contractions a day. They just advised to drink plenty of water....we need to keep her in there a little longer :) I'm finding it difficult to get around. My outings are basically church and appointments. No news about an early delivery date or anything. We will just wait on the Lord's timing unless doctors advise otherwise for health reasons. So off to the chair I go to put my feet up! I have 2 more books from the library...'Shepherding a Child's Heart' and 'Say goodbye to whining, complaining and bad attitudes'...THAT should be a good read huh!! Not sure if that one is written from a biblical stand point or not but it may have some good ideas in it :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you take time to sit and put your feet up,and find a good book to read.Also that your appointment went well today.Maybe she will come early.I feel for you not having the freedom of movement that you would like to have,or the energy.Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited! Another addition to your family...gosh...I'm excited for you, I'm always checking on here to see what's happening. You do a wonderful job on your blog, you're quite the inspiriation:0) Have a good evening and I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete