Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prayer request

After the wonderful praise entry below I have a prayer request :) Baby girl has decided to flip and is now positioned head up instead of head down. It is pretty late in the game for her to do this so we could be headed for a C-section. I have had 3 natural births and would really like to continue that trend!! I have to say I am very nervous about the thoughts of an epidural and C-section. It is something I don't want to have to go through. I am scheduled to be induced a week early so I have less than 2 weeks to 'pray' her into position!!! Everything else looked really great on the ultrasound and I was even having contractions during my visit.
Above all I want the Lord's will for her delivery. No matter what the birthing style I have to go through, I would ask that you pray for health and safety for baby and me, and peace of mind as I head into labour. We're getting closer to her arrival!

5 comments:

  1. Sweetheart,you can be assured of our prayers on behalf of you and our precious little one.We'll pray she quickly gets herself turned around .The Lord knows your fears and anxieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shine a light! Shine a light! (laughing away here from that conversation...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're definitely praying for you, our baby girl and all the concerns with the delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought of this... try spinningbabies.com they have different natural techniques for turning breach babies! Good luck! I forgot you are being induced one week before your due date. Is that because of your blood pressure?

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Induction is because of blood pressure problems. I have been trying some techniques to turn baby (besides prayer!) so hopefully on Wednesday when I go for another ultrasound, she will be in correct position!!

    ReplyDelete