Sunday, November 29, 2009

Encouraging week

We had a great Thanksgiving, and a full day today. Off for another appointment tomorrow for monitoring. On Wednesday I have my ultrasound which should tell us if I'm headed for a C-section or just the induction. Still praying and trying to get this little one to turn around. I have no clue what position she is in right now. Sometimes her hiccups are really really low....other times they are at the top. I can't believe she still has enough room to move around so much!!

We were able to share tonight at church how God worked out our insurance issues. It was such an encouragement not only to us, but I believe to so many at church, to see how God worked! Many ladies came to me with tears in their eyes at our news. So many have been praying about this situation, and many people's faith was increased through God's working on our behalf. It is such a wonderful feeling to have so many people invested in our life, who get on their knees for us, who are concerned for us. We have so much love and support and I thank you all for your Christ-like love for our family!

This past week I also had my Christian birthday :) The Lord has continually made Himself more and more real to me throughout the years. He has shown me such a great love and has blessed me all throughout my life. I am so thankful that He died for me on the cross. How hard life would be to face all these struggles and situations without the knowledge that God is in control and cares for me!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your week was encouraging.I'm happy you were able to share with your church family how great and awesome our Heavenly Father is,and has been in your lives.
    I really hope baby gets herself turned around soon,and it shows Wed. that she has.
    I am so sorry!!! I planned on wishing you a happy Christian birthday yesterday.We have been busy here trying to get things done in preparation for our new kitchen.I'm really sorry I forgot to mention it.I am truely blessed sweetheart to have had the privilege of leading you to the Lord thirty years ago.That is very precious to me.

    ReplyDelete