Monday, November 16, 2009

This and that

I had a quick appointment today on the monitor. She was very active and I had several contractions recorded again. I sure hope these contractions are doing something!!! It would be nice to be several centimeters dilated when I go into labor :)

Our boy had a low grade fever last night and this morning. He seems to be doing well right now with a normal temperature. He complained of a sore throat as well. Hopefully it is just a passing thing. I have a bit of a sore throat myself so I'm hoping we are not coming down with anything.

Hubby was officially made deacon on Sunday. It is neat to see us as a family moving into these type of positions that we grew up with our parents serving in. Hubby and I both grew up with our parents in serving positions at church. Please pray for us during this new aspect of our life that we will have the servant's heart God desires to see and that we will be good and faithful servants for Him.

And that's about it for now. Off to rest :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations ...son-in-law,on becoming a deacon.A grave responsibility which requires much wisdom.
    Maybe things will happen a little sooner than expected with your delivery.
    Which of your boys are not feeling well?Big or little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far Kyle. He seems to be doing a lot better today though. Hopefully it was just a quick passing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...A deacon. Such a huge responsibility and a great honor. I'll keep you both in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so thrilled to see our children serving the Lord!!! What a blessing! Our prayers are with you all.
    Sorry to hear about our boy. I thought he seemed like he didn't feel quite himself yesterday morning. Glad he's feeling better now and we pray you'll stay well and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete