Thursday, November 12, 2009

Haircuts and more

I did get something accomplished today which felt good. All 3 boys (including Daddy) got their haircut and are looking much better! Our daughter felt left out and wanted a trim but that will have to be put off for another day....too tired!!

I go for another ultrasound tomorrow. Just a quick check on the blood flow and fluid etc. I think I've been so tired lately because I'm growing! Seems like I've gotten bigger over the past few days. The last ultrasound showed her head down but she gets the hiccups alot lately and they are all over the place. Sometimes top right, sometime bottom left...I think she is still trying to do somersaults in there.

This Sunday hubby is officially becoming a deacon at church along with another gentleman. It's an interesting time in our lives right now. I think the Lord is definitely going to be revealing himself to us as a couple much more as we look to Him through these new changes that are coming. Our family is growing, our responsibilities are increasing, our finances will be tested.... each requiring ultimate dependency on our Lord! Isn't growing up fun :)

I still have the need for more nesting around the house. Just don't have the energy right now....little by little! Our daughter has been really putting forth an effort to help out around the house without being asked. It's taking patience on my part when the cinnamon container is spilled all over the floor, or a dish breaks, or she uses dishsoap on the floor to clean the kitchen and diningroom!! She wants to surprise me so much so I grin and thank her as Daddy comes behind her to clean up :) I'm thankful for her willing spirit. I can see that the baby or at least the lack of Mommy's availability to do things right now is starting to have an affect on the boy's especially. Our 4 year old is getting very clingy to me and our 2 year old doesn't want to nap unless Mommy is beside him ....but I do sense their excitement. So with almost a month to go we wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....getting the haircuts done is quite an accomplishment I would think!I've got two of my three guys done to.
    I hope you will send another picture before baby arrives.It helps me feel apart of it all(crazy huh.)I hate being so far away from you and Jeremy.
    How sweet of our girl to want to be a help to Mommy.She is so precious.I trust everything will go well tomorrow with your checkup.You have'nt got much time left to get things done around the house that you want done before she blesses us with her presence.Love you!

    ReplyDelete