Monday, November 23, 2009

Monitoring

On the monitor again today. Baby wasn't too active....I think she's getting pretty cramped in there! They recorded 3 contractions and seemed a little concerned about it today (I had a different nurse) She told me if I have 5 or more contractions in an hour, I need to head to the hospital. I had to laugh to myself!! If they are recording 3 contractions in 20 minutes, I would think I'm having about 5 an hour!!! The thing is I don't feel them. I feel the strong ones, but not these weak ones they continually pick up on the monitor every Monday. I think I will just have to rely on strong labour pains or my water breaking as to when to head to the hospital. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday and they will measure her for weight. I always get nervous when baby's activity decreases. It has happened with all of them, but it is still nerve wracking! We are headed into our last week with medical insurance. This should be interesting! I don't know what the Lord has in store but I know He is in control :)

No comments:

Post a Comment