Monday, November 30, 2009

Appointment

Went on the monitor today. Baby was not very active so they gave me juice to drink. Her activity picked up a little. She's been wiggling since the drive home so I think the juice has finally kicked in all the way :) Waiting for Wednesday to find out her position!!! If all goes well, we should have a baby next week (Yay!) The nurse came in and looked at the monitor and said "Wow, did you feel that contraction?" ..... no!!! This pregnancy has been very different with all the false labour and contractions I'm not feeling! I'm wondering if labour will be different too then....faster maybe? Would be nice! They are suppose to do a cervical check on Wednesday as well so I hope these contractions are producing some encouraging results! Just a waiting game right now......oh I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!!!!!K....arrival is greatly anticipated by us all.Pray all goes well on Wed.,and will be given the news ...head is down.I hope you do have a quick delivery honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell from experience it is WONDERFUL!!!!! to have contractions all labor and not feel a thing!!!! Of course, my last labor was 16 hours but I am not lying when I say I only felt the last 3 contractions! Seriously, I was actually begging for the next contraction to hurt! I was amazed that I could dilate and so forth with no pain!!! Hope your birth is that easy! It was a natural epidural birth... a gift from God after my fourth! OH mercy.... Hope she has turned the right way!!!

    rcsnickers

    (natural epidural as in it felt like I had an epidural due to no pain but I did not so it was all natural!)

    ReplyDelete