Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kids Choir and socks

The kids sang again tonight in the children's choir and recited a verse. Unfortunately I recorded it in Standard version (which is much clearer) instead of Compact version, so I can't post the video on here because it is too big.
I did want to post these really cute socks the kids got from the baby shower I had. A couple ladies had gifts for the other kids as well which was very thoughtful. They absolutely love these socks!!! Our youngest gets upset if his come off :) This is the 3rd day straight he has worn them. This lady also knows him very well because he, of course, got the zebra socks!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!!!!!I knew those feet had to belong to our little guy.*smile*They are really cute socks.I'm glad they are having fun wearing them.
    I heard about your prayer request.How wonderful would that be!!!! A real answer to prayer.
    22 days left,on the 22nd of Nov.,my favourite #.I trust all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete