Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby shower

Tonight we had a Ladies Fellowship with our church group and they surprised me with a baby shower. I did not expect one at all since it's the fourth child but I think the ladies knew I needed to update my 'girl' apparel and items since it's been close to 7 years since our first baby girl was born :) It was such a blessing to see how God has been providing for us in every area!! We are loaded up with diapers and beautiful soft new pj's and clothes.....in girlie colors! After 2 boys in a row, it's fun having pink again :) Although you can't really see all the beautiful items we got, here is how the Lord blessed us tonight! Thank you Lord and thank you ladies.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful!!!! I am so thankful for such a loving church family you have.The Lord knows our needs and is always so faithful in providing that need.Everything looks lovely.I'm sure our sweet baby girl will look beautiful in all those pretty clothes.The diapers will be great for when you first get home.You are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE MORE WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete