Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Appointment

I went for another appointment today....34 weeks. Everything looked really good. My blood pressure was o.k. I had an ultrasound and we are still having a girl *grin*. She is just over 5 pounds and all measurements looked great. They do want me in twice a week for monitoring because of my blood pressure. I have to go for monitoring once a week (20 mins recording her activity) and an ultrasound once a week where they measure the blood flow through the cord and her breathing and such to make sure she is doing alright.
So all looks well right now....I have a little boy tugging on my arm to watch 'twinkle star' on the computer. Every time I sit down here he thinks it's time to watch his singing video :)

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear!!! We thank the Lord for the good report!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Jeremy and Justin at 32 weeks. Jeremy weighed 4lbs.4oz and Justin weighed 5lbs.5oz. I went into premature labor. I think since the doctor is keeping a really good eye on you and the baby and this is your 4th baby, he may induce you before the last 15 days so your insurance will pay. Maybe you could tell him about the situation and let him decide. Of course he would not jeopardize you or your new little girl. We are excited that your b/p has gone down and everything is good. GOD IS GOOD !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Praise God".I'm so glad to hear your blood pressure is down.We are thankful the report from the doctor is encouraging,and that our precious little girl is doing fine as well.Love you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete