Thursday, March 19, 2009

An apple a day....

No one likes going to the doctor. Not even for regular annual checkups. But they are very important, and if you do not go on an annual basis, I encourage you to do so! Today I had my first mammogram (don't worry....I won't get graphic :) It really wasn't as bad as what I've heard. Everything looked great, praise the Lord!
On a serious note though, I do want to encourage you, if you do not visit your doctor regularly, to do so. Annual appointments, although not flattering-quite intimidating- and nerve wracking- is an important way to make sure that you stay healthy....women AND men!
enough said..........

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear all went well at your appointment today.There really isn't anything to them,and they are very important indeed!They can be life saving.

    Are you very sore today with your sunburn?I hope it is not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My red is slowly turning pink but it is still sore. I can't believe how burnt I got!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is -10 C here... um, 10 F... were those doctor comments directed at anyone specifically?!? Okay, I'll go, I'll go. (Just kidding. I do make appointments.)

    ReplyDelete