Thursday, March 5, 2009

numbers

I've been working with our 3 year old on writing his numbers. Numbers seem to be harder to master than Letters. So far he can do 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, and 9 very well. It is so much fun to watch him get things correct :) I get a hug every time I praise him for writing a number correctly. Gotta love that !!! It will be interesting to see what type of a learner he becomes. That's another thing I love about homeschooling....you can tailor lessons to each child on how they learn best. Are they very visual, do they like things explained in detail, do they get alot from reading books about subjects or do they learn better hands-on and being creative.... You learn alot about your children when you teach them! Here is our final work from today's number lesson.



I see I got the date wrong :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Kyle!!! That's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle,what good work honey.You sure are getting those numbers down correctly.Your name looks good too.EXCELLENT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Alissa! You must be so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete