Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teaching non-school age kids

Here are just a few of the exercises I go over with my 3 1/2 year old for his 'schooling' time. There are so many resources on the internet!!! I have listed some websites along with the worksheets and some below.....

http://www.kidzone.ws/ is full of great stuff
(matching the same pictures)

(circle the one that's different)

(recognizing numbers and instructions)
(learning our lowercase letters)

http://www.akidsheart.com/ (learning to write your numbers)
(number worksheets)
Love this lesson today!!! I gave him this worksheet to do on his own. No help, no guidance, not even looking over his shoulder....this is what he brought me when he was finished. Way to go!!

...here are some websites I use covering all grades....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he did a great job with his numbers. Thanks for the resources Alissa. I will definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great material you have Alissa.I have been checking out some things for Nathan which are very similar to what you have.
    Great job on all the work Kyle.I am so proud of you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Kyle. You're doing great!

    It looks like with all those resources that you can get a lot of interesting information. That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another magnificent post. The place else may just anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing?

    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the
    look for such info.

    Also visit my page; 65 Stability Ball

    ReplyDelete