Friday, March 6, 2009

Shout your praises...

The Lord has been meeting a lot of needs lately and I want to praise Him for that. Our God promises to meet our needs and He continues to do so....even in the midst of uncertainty. I want to thank God for continually providing for us....for His blessings and the people He uses as well. I thank God for allowing us to get a tax refund and paying off some debt we had. I thank God for the food provisions He has been blessing us with. I thank God for the free toddler bed (with mattress!!) we recieved this week for our youngest who is getting close to upgrading from his crib :) We had been pricing out toddler beds recently and wondering what to do about sleeping arrangements in the upcoming months, and we got a phone call the other day wondering if we could use one!!! Thank you Lord! I also may have my first cake order coming up....how exciting :)
However you lift your praises up to the Lord....whether you shout, sing or just speak them....I hope you give God all the glory!!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord,Alissa.His blessings are overflowing.He is always waiting to hear our praises and thanks for the things He provides for us.We must give Him the glory.

    ReplyDelete