Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Excitement

She has NOT STOPPED talking about this since we got home last night!! Needless to say, she's a little excited :)
We took her to have her ears pierced. She already had set in her mind which ones she wanted....her birthstone. I told her that there was some pain involved but you should have seen her! All she did was squint her eyes closed and had a smile the whole time.....I was so proud of her. After it was done she said 'it really didn't hurt all that much!" In my eyes, she suddenly grew another year or so. The twinkle from the light shining off her ears and eyes just seemed to set off a little more maturity in my 'not so baby' baby girl!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Kailey,I had no idea you wanted your ears pierced.You look so beautiful with earrings.Garnet stones are very pretty.What a big girl your getting to be.I'm glad it didn't hurt that much.LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leave and you're cutting hair and piercing ears! What is this craziness?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! She is becoming so grown up. Next it will be make-up and high heels. Glad to hear she was such a trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! That is such a pretty picture of her, too! Glad it didn't hurt too bad.

    ReplyDelete