Sunday, March 29, 2009

Unfinished cake

Tonight we had a fellowship at church. Hubby told me when we got home this afternoon for lunch that he told people I would bring a cake....Well I'm always excited to do a cake BUT I only had about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. I would have liked to have done alot more to this cake, but time only allowed for what you see pictured. I love the way the 2 tone roses turned out!! I love the color contrast too. To me it looks quite plain but I did get several compliments which I'm thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. Your cake is beautiful, just the right amount of decorations. You do such a good job and have learned to be such a good decorator so fast. I am very impressed and I know the LORD appreciated the cake's message. HE gives some of us different talents. You seem to have quite a few that you do extremely well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa,this is a very nice cake.It is decorated beautifully.The two-toned roses are lovely as always.That was short notice wasn't it.I'm sure it was delicious and muchly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete