Saturday, March 7, 2009

Phonics

Hubby found this clever tool at Big Lots today for a great price. It's a chalkboard on one side and a magnetic/dry erase board on the other. We got it out tonight and I thought I would try some phonics on our 3 1/2 year old. I could not believe how quickly he was picking this up!!! I was laying words out infront of him and he was sounding them out really well....both mommy and daddy were quite surprised AND excited!! We did 'at' words 'ot' words and 'et' words.
I had to grab my camera :)

5 comments:

  1. Good job! Such a "smart" big boy! I love the board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, well done!Grandma always knew you were a smart boy.This just proves I was right.I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, KYLE ! So young and sooooooooo smart !! Good job, MOM and DAD !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really great. I love to see him so excited about learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful, Kyle!!! You did great!!! I really like that board. It does look like a tremendous learning tool.

    ReplyDelete