Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smores

Tonight our visitors are packing up and getting ready for the long 14 hour trek home to Canada. We ended our evening with a campfire and smores. It was a perfect evening and a great week (although the weather didn't cooperate like we had hoped). This afternoon we had the kids out playing for a while and I got burnt!!! I'm RED. Actually tingly.....not a good sign. Doesn't help that only half my face was in the sun so I look a little odd right now :)
Here are some pictures from our enjoyable evening....





3 comments:

  1. Well it looks like all you kids were having a lot of fun today.How come Mommy is the only one who got burned,and where is the picture of her?You kids will miss not having others to play with when they leave.The fire looks very inviting and cosy.The smores sound good.Would you believe Grandma has never had one?
    We will pray for their safety as they head out early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Alissa, I want to see your picture! :-) So, did the kids lay down in the driveway and trace each other with the chalk? That's kind of what it looks like. Glad you had a nice evening. I'm praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You don't know me, but I was wondering how you added your adorable daughter's voice and picture to your blog. Can you refer me to a site or something? I'm interested in welcoming my students to my classroom blog! Thanks...

    whatsupbaileys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete