Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another year

Does time go by faster the older you get? Sure seems like it!! Today I turn another year older :) As I look back over the years, I can not believe all that God has done for me! He has blessed me with a wonderful husband and best friend, 3 beautiful children, family who are loving and supportive, a great church family, great friends. God continues to meet our every need and showers us with blessings even though we are so undeserving! What true joy I have....only found through the Lord! It truly is a Happy Birthday....

7 comments:

  1. Yes, time certainly does go by faster the older we get. Every year seems to go faster and faster. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad,but true.Wait until you get to be my age(Lord willing)and see how quickly the time goes.The Lord certainly has blessed you with all you have.Praise His wonderful name!!I really trust you will have a wonderful birthday sweetheart.I remember the day I gave birth to you,and counted it one of the greatest joys of my life.(And still do)."HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alissa".Call you later.LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!!!!! The Lord has blessed you and you count it all joy!! Hope your day is extra special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy-Happy Birthday Alissa! We count it a joy and blessing to have you in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALISSA. I am disappointed however that you did not do a birthday cake with YOUR picture on it -- that would sell like hot cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I'm looking forward to seeing the cake you make.Come on,your not going to pass up the opportunity to make another cake are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm not passing up an opportunity :) Just waiting a few days. I think we are going to celebrate next week. I'm going to do an ice cream cake...I can't wait!! I've been looking up recipes today :)

    ReplyDelete