Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ramblings...

So, it's been a busy week. Little of this, little of that..... I'm starting to work on a cake for the weekend. I'm making some characters to go on top of the cake and faces are always difficult, so I want plenty of time to try and perfect it! It's going to be a cute cake when it's done. My first paid order!!! Yippee :)
Other than that we've just been busy with school. The kids are still so enthusiastic and having fun which is great for me!
I did finally snap a picture of our bluejay friend. He usually only visits in the morning so I rarely get an opportunity to get a picture of him.

The pesky squirrel finally broke our big bird feeder....bummer. I don't know if he took a tumble to the ground or not but our feeder sure is busted. Still have to figure out a way to squirrel proof the deck :)
ttfn...ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. We haven't seen any Bluejays around here yet,except for our baseball team.ha ha!!Now what are you going to do without your bird feeder?

    ReplyDelete