Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Woodpecker

Our woodpecker friends are back again this year. I say 'friends' with a snear because 2 years ago he put a big hole in our deck....last year he was pelting away at our house, and today...aaahhh the sound of a woodpecker pecking on metal...our house!!!! I've been searching through my THOUSANDS of pictures but can not find the photo I took of our woodpecker visitor 2 years ago. Let me just say he was HUGE! I didn't know they got that big. This year's friend is alot smaller as I briefly saw him fly away. If I find my photo I'll post it but for now....here is a relative from the internet :)

2 comments:

  1. Certainly sounds like trouble for you.I don't think I have ever seen a real one , only pictures.Hopefully he won't cause trouble this year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's today's cake? You're not taking the day off, are you?! :-)

    ReplyDelete