Saturday, April 18, 2009

Antichrist....Lightbulb!

Have you heard of the term lightbulb moment?? It's when the little switch in your brain goes....oohh yeah! I had one of those today. Hubby and I were talking about a message he heard a few days ago on the radio about the antichrist. My thoughts (maybe like some of you) was that there was going to be an antichrist born. A single person in history who would be taken over by Satan at some point. When will he be born? No one knows.......
Well...when you think about it....does Satan know when the end times are? No one knows the day nor the hour....that must include Satan. It makes sense that Satan probably has been molding many many people all through the generations so he can be ready for his moment....a moment he doesn't know when will happen. With each new generation, he may have an individual picked out, preparing that individual........just my thoughts, but a way I hadn't thought of before...interesting!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the light bulb moment. I never thought of it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not often attend church because of my pain and illnesses but listen to Bible Broadcating Network all hours of the day and night. I also listen to/watch Jeremy's Pastor in Indiana-Sun night, and Wednesday nights(First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana). Have you noticed almost all the preachers on BBN and other Pastors are talking of the end times, antichrist, Revelation and/or the book of Ezekiel?? I think my LIGHTBULB moment is WE MUST BE READY-JESUS is coming soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That explains a lot of horrible people in history and why Christians throughout the ages have been expecting Jesus' return any time soon. May we be grateful that God is not hardening our hearts like He did to Pharoah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark adds his view- 1 John 2:18. Ultimately, the anti-christ will be the choice of God, not of Satan. My reference to Pharoah is from Romans 9:17-24.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God, it should not be a scary time for Child of God. However, we need to keep our guard up, as Sat;an comes like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Watch the news in the light of God's Word, and the evil coming out of our Nation's Capitol screams that JESUS IS COMING, and it may be sooner than we think. "Even so, come LORD JESUS!"

    ReplyDelete