Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today's thoughts...

Today was running around doing this and that. We are preparing for Resurrection Sunday tomorrow. I have quite a busy day with playing the organ, singing in the ensembles, and looking forward to enjoying lunch with family and friends! Couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a cake of course....nothing fancy at all...

We have also discovered a few more birds in the backyard. I believe this one is the white throated sparrow...I think it looks so cool with the yellow above its eyes! We also have 3 different types of doves as well!! There is one with the red belly (below). We also have a gray one with white on the tip of its tail and then an all gray one. They are hard to take pictures of.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Sunday! I am so thankful my Saviour died on the cross to save me from the wrath of God! He paid a debt I could never pay because He loves me! What a wonderful thought. Thank you Lord Jesus!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Alissa! I'm looking forward to trying your chocolate cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Happy Easter"to you all.It is great that you are so active at church.Quite a busy day for you from the sounds of it. Love the new picture of the kids at the top of your blog.The cake looks yummy.Have a wonderful Lords day and all that goes with this special day.

    ReplyDelete