Thursday, August 6, 2009

Birthday photos

We picked up our boy's 4th birthday pictures today. I always love getting their photos done every year. I LOVE pictures!!! Each of the kids have their own photo albums from birth on up, I have albums of all our professional shots, I have photos in the kids baby books and also in their school albums, and then I have scrapbooks for each (well, haven't started the littlest ones yet) of the kids and albums covering marriage on up. So I LOVE pictures!!
Speaking of pictures, I have a good one of the 3 kids so I will be changing the look of the blog again....bear with me :) As soon as I find a look I'm completely happy with I'll leave it alone!
So here's our boy....what a cutie!!

5 comments:

  1. I love the new look!!!The kids picture is really nice.Our boys birthday picture is wonderful.He is looking so grown up.
    I guess your Dad can start looking at your blog again.HaHa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look. They all have such a distinguished look of their own!! With our four boys they look so different and our twins look the most different of them all :) Keep up the blogging and the "picturing", you do such a great job !! :) Before too long there will be another little one in the pictures! Praying for your health and strength, Alissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great picture of the kids Alissa! I love it. Great picture of our 4 year old nephew too. But in terms of your blog look, I really miss the daisies! :) Ok, that was for Dad. But I really did like the last setup you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a lovely picture of all three! They all have their own special smile. Our birthday boy's picture is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete