Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ooopppsss

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that it was my mom's birthday today.....so although you only have a few hours left to your day....Happy Birthday Mom!!
Our girl went the whole day without any medicine so Mommy and Daddy went to get her new bike today. She went around the block with daddy early this evening and was so excited!! She loves that it comes with a kickstand and she likes her new helmet too.
We are going to try going the whole night as well with no meds so hopefully it won't be too hard on her. If she does ok, she'll even be able to go to church tomorrow!!
Here are a few shots of her......


6 comments:

  1. Hi Grandpa's Girl Be very careful on the bike
    love Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright sweetheart.I know you have a lot of things on your mind.I'm just thankful you didn't find a horrible picture to post.:)
    I'm glad she likes her new bike.Nice pictures.
    Oh by the way Maria and Chris Becker just had a baby boy -Ethan Thomas 8 lbs.5oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful to hear that she is feeling so much better!!! The doctor did get that right to a tee. Her new bike and helmet are really nice and those are such good pictures of her. Happy Birthday to Sharron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. I'm sure if I lived down your way I would have had a cake for my birthday;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Becker did email about the baby....how exciting. And yes you would have had a birthday cake if you had of been here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a snazzy bike and helmet. You look great Kailey, on your new bike. Now we've got to see Kyle on his bike. You are going to have a hard time keeping up with these bikers as they go around the block. We are also thrilled how your throat is healing. BTW, Sharron, happy belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete