Monday, August 3, 2009

Layers!

I got very bold today. I scoured youtube videos this afternoon trying to figure out how to layer hair and I finally thought I knew enough to go ahead and give it a try. Our daughters hair was in need of some trimming but the split ends went up high into the hair, so I thought layering might hopefully remedy the problem. I did a quick curling iron job on it so you could hopefully see the different layers. I have yet to see it after a shampoo so we'll see how it looks tomorrow :) Now I'm off for a little 'me' time after a stressful evening event. Our son (the 4 year old...he should know better) decided to rip a few pages from big sister's study bible....after about a 15 min taped repair job (they were not straight rips...it was piece after piece - 3 pages worth!!), I have it looking fairly good! Needless to say I was NOT impressed. So, now to figure out where to head off too :)

3 comments:

  1. The hair looks alright from what I can see.I'm not sure if it is a little too short at the front(sides)or not.But I would say you have done a terrific job cutting her hair.(As good as this hairdresser can tell by pictures!!)Your talent for so many things never cease. I have to get busy and cut your Dads hair this week.He's looking a little shaggy around the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is talent or just boldness to try something myself :) Anyway, I enjoy learning new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it's going to be a really cute style for her! It makes her hair look a lot fuller. You sure do try a lot of things and always manage to do well at them, too!

    ReplyDelete