Tuesday, July 28, 2009

changing it up

You may see me playing around with the 'look' of the blog. I'm changing it up a bit :) What do you think??
Some updates for the week: Our daughter has an ENT visit on Friday. Hopefully we will find out what is up with her nasal issues. Hopefully nothing serious!
I'm starting to feel baby move around...more than just flutters. I'm surprised that I'm actually not feeling MORE than what I do since she is #4. Maybe because I'm a little 'thicker' through the belly this time *grin*
Hubby has very little work for the next 3-4 weeks. Nothing scheduled right now. There may be a few prospects coming but nothing definite yet. We would appreciate your prayers that the Lord would continue to bring in work for him! Our God has been so good!

6 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures of the kids.Is our little spokesperson gone for good now?I do hope the appointment on Fri. will give some idea what's going on with her.We continue to pray for full time work for Hubby.Our God knows your needs.I like this look better than the first one.I have forgot to tell you that I like the Baby Countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an anterior or posterior placenta? Posterior placenta is when it is in front and acts like a pillow so you don't feel as much or hear the heartbeat as early! I know from two of my pregnancies!

    As for the blog, I like it though we miss the cute little greeter! :)

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doctor said the placenta was on top and he couldn't find a heartbeat during my checkup. Since I had just had the ultrasound and saw the heartbeat he didn't bother trying anymore after several minutes! That is probably why I don't feel her kicking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep! You have a posterior placenta.

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I love the pictures. Looks like they get their good looks from Grandpa. Hope my spelling is better than the last blog I wrote on . One finger typist is not good.
    Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new changes on the blog but do miss our sweet greeter. The picture of the kids is so cute! I can't get over how big baby brother looks in the picture. He is looking so grown up now and has such a sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete