Thursday, July 16, 2009

Praising Him

I woke up this morning congested....couldn't breath....listening to the sounds of hacking coughs through the house....and I am praising God!! I don't know if I'm speaking too early yet or not but God has protected me and 'baby' from this fever. Everyone in our household at one time or another through this horrible 'virus/bacteria' thing has had a fever of at least 102. I have been coughed and sneezed upon, I have rocked and cuddled with little ones who could not sleep through the night during their fever....there was no way of escaping this thing that was running through the household. BUT I know God heard every one of your prayers and ours and has seen fit to protect me and 'baby' by only being hit with this nasty cold. I thank each and every one of you who so diligently prayed for our family and continues to hold us in your prayers. It is so uplifting and encouraging when you 'see' answers to prayer. Knowing that our loving God hears us and answers, grants our pleas to Him, although we are undeserving. Oh how He loves us!!!! Every answer to prayer just gets me more and more giddy. What an affirmation to my weak spirit, that God is so very real. Thank you Lord for your constant protection, love, and goodness you continue to give. I am so grateful and so humbled. I love you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!!!! I couldn't have said it any better.How loving is our Heavenly Father who cares so much for us!!! Praise His wonderful and Holy name.What an awesome God we serve!! Still praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answered prayer is always such a blessing to hear about. Our Lord is so good!!! We are thankful things are settling down for you all and we're praying the Lord will continue to bless. I like your countdown. Did you just post it or have I been overlooking it? :)

    ReplyDelete